At Kids of the Castle we believe in
- providing a high quality playing and learning environment that is warm, secure, stimulating and aesthetically pleasing for children aged six (6) weeks to school age.
- promoting all areas of development to support the child as a unique individual.
- creating and implementing a stimulating program catering for all ages, abilities and needs.
- fostering a positive self image and developing independence in an enjoyable environment.
- offering flexibility within the program to cater for changing needs of parents/guardians and children.
- offering a program that reflects anti-bias and maintains respect and equality for all individuals
- encouraging parents/guardians to be involved in the management of the centre, and value and support them as carers of their children.
Ramp Front Entrance
Craft area Possums Room
Nappy change area Koalas Room
Play area Koala Room
Cultural Corner Possums Room
Sleeping arrangements Koalas Room
Kitchen Corner Koalas Room
Front Entrance K.O.T.C. Centre
Drawing Possums Room
Book area Special Needs Room
Book area Koala Room
Play area Possums Room
Math Corner Possums Room
Kitchen Corner Possums Room